It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock firmware flash file. XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition. In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues.
But if gaming performance is your top priority then I think Poco X3 Pro is a better buy. Once you need to top it up there is fast charging support and it is nice that the 33W charging brick is in the box. It is 2021 and now we have to give props to smartphone manufacturers that include a charging brick in the box. Xiaomi claims that the 33W charger will charge the battery to 59% in 30 mins and 100% in 59 mins.
- Alternatively, you can also download the full firmware update zip from below and flash the ROM via local upgrade method or Recovery mode.
- With the way that POCO has priced the POCO X3 Pro, matching it on point with the POCO X3 NFC’s pricing, it becomes impossible not to recommend the Pro device over its non-Pro sibling.
- Both of these phones have large batteries so we can expect good battery life.
- This is a 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen with firmware a 1080 x 2400 resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Regarding the front cameras, the former comes with a 20 MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the latter with a 16 MP sensor with f/2.5 aperture.
The Poco X3 Pro comes with a 33W charger that takes the phone from flat to 59% in 30 minutes. There are obvious benefits here for gamers, and we don’t think many should buy the Poco X3 Pro if they don’t care about gaming at all. You can play for, say, an hour a day and still not worry about whether it will last until bedtime. The Poco X3 Pro has a 5160mAh battery, just like the Poco X3 NFC. Its stamina is similarly impressive, even with a much punchier processor. The Snapdragon 860 is paired with 128GB or 256GB of storage and 6GB or 8GB of RAM.
On the other hand, if you buy the Tempered glass and back panel along with the POCO X3 pro device, you can save more than $30+2$25 also. This phone brought a great performance at a very low budget, as we compare another smartphone with the same performance. I’m not a professional gammer but I play free fire daily, now day’s I need a phone. Please suggest me a phone, which phone should I buy under INR.20,000. The high-end games we tried are playable and day-to-day usage was smooth. So, performance shouldn’t be a concern for prospective buyers. Poco X3 has slightly better overall brightness than Realme 7 Pro but outdoor visibility is comparable on both of these devices.